- Physium device
- Mechanism of action
- Results and PHYSIUM safety
- Physium Sport
- The MC Health Tech company
- Contact us
PHYSIUM device | Technical specifications | Applicators | Physium System training
PHYSIUM is a device that produces a mechanotherapeutic stimuli, like a manual massage therapy, through a pulsating vacuum system action with applicators applied on the skin. The deep mechanical action on the miofascial and neuronal tissues:
Relaxes, tones and makes muscles and fascias more flexible.
Mobilises the different layers. (freeing adhesions)
Activates neuronal response (reducing pain and anxiety).
And stimulates blood and lymphatic vascular circulation.
The most accurate massage dosages: PHYSIUM allows the operator to mobilise the different layers of tissue and provides treatment doses to the muscle-connective tissue at a greater depth than in manual therapy, through a parametrically controlled system.
The deepest massage: PHYSIUM kneads the muscle tissues and stretches the different layers, starting with the most superficial layer and ending with the deepest.
The safest painless massage: PHYSIUM isn’t an invasive device and operates at a maximum pressure range of 120-160 mbar, applying the force and depth gradually and preventing the tissues from contracting, the patients from feeling pain and the injury (bruising) of muscle and vessel fibres.
PHYSIUM provides a fully-controlled massage dose on muscle-connective tissue, through a patented 10-armed system comprising:
- a mobile support with 8 fixed (but adjustable) arms, with 8 applicatorss that can be kept in fixed positions (without professional attendance). As a result, PHYSIUM can provide massage to an incredibly wide surface area at once,
- 2 additional mobile arms with applicators, that have to be used manually and help the operator to achieve specific maneuvers,
- and a set of interchangable applicators that the operator places at the arms depending on the needs of the area, stimulus, and morphological complexity of the tissue surface to be treated.