- Physium device
- Mechanism of action
- Results and PHYSIUM safety
- The MC Health Tech company
- Contact us
PHYSIUM System training
The Deep Fascial Mobilization (DFM) 6-day training is structured in two parts:
The first part is a basic training, in which the general concepts of treatment and assessment are learned:
- PHYSIUM operating system and assessment method.
- Physiological basis: mechanotransduction by void. Tissue layers mobilization.
- DFM applications.
- DFM programs, by areas to be treated or the biostimulation effect desired.
- Fascias assessment system:
• Quadrant assessment.
• Drag test of fascia.
• Drag test of fascia’s mobility.
• Palpatory test of fascia.
- Frequency of treatment, modification of frequency of treatment upon MFP needings and biostimulation effect desired.
- Maximum pressure force, security limits. Changing maximum pressure force by areas to be treated or the biostimulation effect desired.
- Practice with PHYSIUM programs in different body areas, muscles and fascias.
The second part is composed by the 6 following specializations (2-day training each):
1.- LOWER EXTREMITY NEURODYNAMICS LEVEL 1.
2.- LOWER EXTREMITY NEURODYNAMICS LEVEL 2.
3.- UPPER EXTREMITY NEURODYNAMIC LEVEL 1.
4.- UPPER EXTREMITY NEURODYNAMIC LEVEL 2.
5.- VISCERAL TRAINING LEVEL 1 (in test)
6.- VISCERAL TRAINING LEVEL 2 (in test)
The goal is to guarantee patients receiving PHYSIUM System treatment a high quality treatment, with a guarantee of good results.